Geo targeting a website tells Google the information on that site is relevant to people in the goe-targetted region. Do not use goe targeting to tell Google the website or business is in a particular region if you are looking to attract people from a global audience.
Archive for Search Engine Optimisation
SEO Bad Information
- Complaints about customers on review sites do not count on Google
- Google web spam are slacking off. Not true, hack sites were targeted by the Google Team
- Only Links matter: Not true, whilst important to have good links, you need to have good design, keyword phrases and relevant content
- Keyword meta tag is very important: Google does not use the meta tag ‘keyword’, other search engines use other methods also and again don’t rely heavily on meta tags.
- Algorithmic or manual on spam reports: It is done both manually and automated. NOTE: 2011 Google introduced a very substantial update called ‘Panda’ and Google is now using natural language search which is further ‘tweaked’ by humans whilst the Google computers ‘learn’
Call us on +64 (0) 7 543 2944
SEO – The Top 3 Things to do for 2011
In the video, Matt discusses a small usage of Speed although today (29th July 2011), Google has released a new function to test page speed as this is now becoming an increasingly important factor in ranking. If you think about, why should Google send their search customers to a slow website when there are faster sites available for the same or similar information?
Call us if you want to improve your page speed on +64 (0)7 543 2944
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is fast becoming one of the most important marketing channels for the majority of businesses. A web site that is top in Google, will in most cases, generate huge amounts of revenue.
Call: +64 (0) 7543 2944 for a free Search Engine Optimisation consultation and website audit report.
Read our SEO Case Studies and Client Testimonials.
Blueclaw’s awarding winning SEO services will ensure your site fulfils its potential (increased ranking, traffic and conversion) in Google, Yahoo!, Bing and the other leading search engines.
At Blueclaw, we are flexible in our approach to providing Search Engine Optimisation solutions. We will discuss your specific requirements with you and then recommend a robust search engine optimisation plan (SEO) that will suit your budget.
Although every SEO campaign is different due to complexity, competition and market awareness, the chart below provides a standard outline of how our organic SEO service is delivered:
Our goal is to get you to the front page of Google.
The picture shows 3 of the top 10 are Attractum clients on the front page of Google
hair salon tauranga #1, #2 & #3 of 55,000+ results
Look For SalonOne, TheSalonByDesign & AbsolutHair
Let us help you get to the front page of Google
Since we get asked many times each week about keywords, I thought it would be a good to reiterate the fact Google does NOT use the keyword meta tag and has not for many years.
We have been telling all our clients for well over 2 years that Google does not use this tag and it was finally stated by Matt Cutts, Google in a video they uploaded to the Internet on 21st Sept 2009 !!!